Shutterography images are free to use for any legal purpose. All images are released under Creative Commons CC0, with the caveat that you do not use our images to create a similar or competing service. Attribution is appreciated, but not required.
What is Permitted
- All photos on Shutterography are free for personal and commercial use.
- Attribution is not required, although credit is always appreciated.
- Photos can be copied, modified and distributed. Be creative!
What is Not Permitted
- You cannot use images from Shutterography to create a similar or competing service (e.g. redistributing the photos on other stock photo websites).
- You cannot imply that the people or brands in the photos are endorsing your product.
If you have any questions, please send us a note at [email protected]. We love hearing your thoughts!